Monday, May 17, 2010

Project Make it to Dad's Memorial

I realize there are far harder situations out there and money is tight for everyone.  So please do not feel the least bit obligated.  However, I've had people offer help and support.  Now I know what I actually need.  I want more than anything to be able to have my whole family present at my dad's memorial.  If you can spare $5 toward our family's plane tickets, I've set up this paypal donation account for that purpose.  I have an amount in mind for the tickets.  If we reach it, I will take down the button.

Thank you all for your love and support regardless of whether you help out with funds.  We'll get there one way or another and it will be worth it no matter what.

Sincerely,

Christina Kelly



For those of you reading this on facebook, you can access the donation button by clicking on the "View Original Post" link above the comments.

Thank you thank you thank you!


1 comment:

  1. Christina,
    We would be more than happy to help. I hope your able to reach your goal.
    Gary and Cammeo Jupp

    ReplyDelete