Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sinus Infection

You want to read about something unpleasant?  Sinus infections are unpleasant.  You start out with a cold.  You think, "Oh I'll be better in no time.  Plans this weekend?  Make 'em.  It'll be all good."  But noooo.  BAM! You get worse instead because the cold gets all complicated on your butt and decides to become a sinus infection. 

Stupid sinus infection.

Ok.  Fine.  So, you go to the walk in clinic and get some antibiotics.  You take them faithfully, figuring, "So my cold got worse instead of better.  No biggie.  Once I take these little buggers, I'll be better.  Plans next weekend?  Make 'em!  It'll be all good."  Guess what??  Nope.

ARGH!  Sinus infection.  Grrrr.....MORE antibiotics.  I've missed work.  I've missed social outings.  I've missed sleep.  I know many, many people have it much worse.  So, thanks to those of you who do for suffering through this complaint.  You are loved.

I'm starting to feel better.  Should I make plans this weekend or not?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment