Sunday, February 23, 2014

Young Living Essential Oils

As most of you are aware, I am a distributor for Young Living Essential Oils.  I go back and forth with actively selling the oils.  I have had periods of time when I was quite active, in between much more common and lengthy periods of inactivity.  Some of you have voiced interest in the oils and I have not been on the ball for you. I would like to apologize about that.

I greatly enjoy doing research and my life is in a place where I’m interested in actively selling again.  If you have any questions, concerns or personal stories you’d like to ask or share with me, please do, either publicly or privately.  I will devote one to two days a week to responding to these kinds of questions. 

If you have a question but feel fearful I will try to push things on you and this holds you back, please allow me to assure you that I will not push anything on you.  I will answer your question to the best of my ability and leave it up to you to decide whether you’d like to try the oils or oil infused products available through YLEO or not.  I’m also not entirely biased to this company.  If I think there is a better product on the market that YL does or does not produce, I do not shy away from sharing that information as well.


Good Health to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment