Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fun and Games - Play with Me!

I had to pick my son up from school early today.  I'm not sure how we got on this topic, but he decided to share his thoughts about a friend who sold their home.  In his opinion, this person should not have sold his home.  It was a nice house.  Why?  He had a Wii!!  He then listed a few other nice perks of this person's ex home and followed up by saying he missed the people too.

I laugh at his thought process but am I any different?  Not really.  Does it mean he doesn't love the people themselves, very much?  No.  He does love them.

It's fun to be able to determine where thoughts originate and then to follow them as they trigger an avalanche of new but related thoughts.  Some people make a habit of practicing the free flow of thoughts.  Shall we do a little of that here together?

I'll start.

Rabbits jump.  Some are fluffy and white.  I like jumping down the figurative rabbit hole.  Sometimes I get lost down there and need help coming back up for the air in reality.  What is reality?  Can color be thought of a "real" or is it all a matter of perception?

Your turn.  What comes to mind next?  Let's see where we end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment