Wednesday, April 28, 2010

For Myself

This post is just for the purpose of helping me get my thoughts in order.  Sometimes, for some reason, knowing that I'm talking while someone else is "listening," or reading in this case, makes it easier to work things out mentally. 

Things I need to get done before I go:

1) Write a list of things for David about Diesel's school routine.
2) Write a list of things to pack for the trip.
3) Finish laundry before I go so I have clothes to pack and I don't come back to a mountain.
4) Arrange for people to take Diesel to meeting.
5) Pack
6) Prepare mentally and emotionally for trip as best I can by getting some time to myself before I go.
7) Create a budget for the trip.
8) Arrange to get Laura's co-sleeper back to her, if possible, before I go.
9) Register Diesel for his summer activity program.

All right, I can always come back and edit if I think of something else.

So, now let's get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment