Monday, April 12, 2010

Random Thoughts

Apparently I have no useful information to share today.  There are two posts I'm in the midst of composing, but they're not coming along as quickly as I would like.  On a positive note, having started this practice of composing something each day has proved beneficial, in oh so many ways!  In addition to improving how I feel in general, having an outlet for expression and mental exercise, it has motivated me to get my novel flowing again.  Having gone almost two years without writing anything gave my sub conscious time to digest my thoughts and ideas and now when I sit down to write, it just comes!  It's quite wonderful.  There's so much more I want to say right now, but children, dinner and a messy home are calling me!  Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment