Monday, April 19, 2010

Neverending Newness

Every day is an island unto itself and yet is part of a whole.

I wake up every morning and, by the end of the day, something new has occurred to me.  Life is a surreal journey in my consciousness.  I'm sure that some things that occur to me anew are old things I've pondered before.  However, the circumstances are different, making old things new, too.  Today feels like a fresh page mixed with garbled frustration, anticipation for what's to come and a tired back and neck muscles.

On the whole, each droplet of newness mixes with all that was before it to create a solution that is who I am today...only a piece of who I'll be tomorrow.

What will tomorrow be like?  The braid lengthens, the bucket fills, onward, upward, outward.

No comments:

Post a Comment