Sunday, April 18, 2010

So Refreshing

I've had a few excerpts of the rough draft/first draft of my novel critiqued by multiple critique-rs who are knowledgeable about what is acceptable and what is not.  Every point that was made made perfect sense and felt very natural.  Nothing hurt my feelings.  Nothing made me feel ignorant or discouraged.  And, all three "professionals" who critiqued one piece in particular had the same thing to say about one part, which gives me so much confidence in its validity.  Also, the tips and recommendations were all easily replicable for any other part of the book that I'm writing.  It's like, in one piece of work, my whole body of work is put on track (if that makes any sense).  It's invigorating and refreshing.  Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment